Top Best 5 things to do in Karnataka
Each place on this earth has its own beauty and they are special in their own way. One of the beautiful places on this earth is Karnataka which was earlier known as the princely state of Mysore. It was formed in the year 1956. It is located in the South West part of India. It was very near to the Laccadive Sea and the Arabian Sea. There are various beautiful beaches which are not yet polluted and contain rich culture. The language which is spoken here is Kannada. This place is famous for the architectural, cultural and natural legacy with a plenty of places to visit.
Here are some the places to visit in Karnataka
5. Coorg – It is located on the slopes of the Western Ghats and is also known by the name of Kodagu. It has the pleasant atmosphere with hills around. It is famous for the paddy fields and coffee and also the important agriculture town in Karnataka. Various species of flora and fauna are grown over there. There are various monasteries of Buddhist which are must to visit over here. Some of the places which are must visit as Raja’s Seat, Abbi Falls, Madikeri Fort, Omkareshwara Temple, Bylakuppe, Talacauvery, Gaddige, Dubare Elephant Camp, Nisargadhama and Valnur Fishing Camp.
4. Hampi – It is located in the ruins of Vijaynagar which is one of the greatest Hindu Empires in India’s History and known to be the world heritage site. This city has the most magnificent sites and buildings which has the best of architectures made by the Vijaynagar rulers. It is a great place to visit and there are various places to visit here at the Archaeological Museum, Monkey Temple (Hanuman Temple), Vijaya Vittala Temple, Virupaksha Temple, Royal Enclosure, Riverside Ruins, Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hill Temples, Underground Temple, Old Palace (Gagan Mahal), Sasivekalu Ganesha and Krishna Temple
3. Mangalore – This place is located between the Western Ghats and the Arabian Sea. It ranks as the 8th cleanest city of India. It is always the best and important place since it was being ruled by the Chalukyas, Hoysalas and the Mauryas etc. This city has amazing beaches and hills. The rich culture of the place is engraved within temples and monuments of olden times. Various places to visit are Mangaladevi Temple, Shree Kalikamba Vinayaka Temple, Carstreet Mangalore, Shree Shanaishchara Temple, Carstreet Venkataramana Temple, Kudroli Gokarnanatha, Jamia Masjid Kudroli, Kadri Manjunatheswara, Urwa Marigudi, Adyapady Adinatheshwara, Shree Shanaishchara Temple, Sharavu Ganapathi Temple, Kateel Durgaparameshwari, St. Aloysious Chapel.
2. Mysore – Various rulers had made this beautiful place as their capital for almost 6 centuries under various rulers as Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan. This place is famous for its forts, temples, churches and palaces. In this place various art forms and craft had taken birth. There are various places which one can visit over here as Mysore Palace, Jaganmohan Palace, Lalitha Mahal, Jayalakshmi Vilas Mansion, Brindavan Gardens, Folk Lore Museum, Regional Museum of Natural History, Mysore Sand Sculpture Museum, Ranganthittu Bird Sanctuary, Mysore Zoo, Infant Jesus Shrine, Chamundi Hills, St. Philomena’s Church and St. Bartholomew’s Church.
1. Bangalore – It is also known by the name of Silicon Valley of India as it is being a major exporter of IT in India. It is also the capital of Karnataka and the 3rd most populated places in India. This place is also known by the Kannada name as ‘Bengaluru’ which also means in other words as ‘The City of Guards’. There are various places where one can visit in Bangalore is Vidana Soudha, Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Cubbon Park, Bangalore Palace, Tipu Sultan’s Palace and Fort, Ulsoor Lake, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium and various other attractions as shopping malls, amusement park etc.